How quickly 2012 has quickly come to and end! This is a roundup of the year’s best DIY project how-to’s and craft tutorials from around the blogosphere! Here are my top 10 favorite DIY projects of the year. Enjoy!
1. Create Louboutin Style Soles with Nail Polish
2. Chain and Rhinestone Bracelet
3. Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt
4. Personalized Sharpie Mug:
5. “Fireflies in a Jar” Night Lantern
6. Curling Iron holder From a Pot Holder
7. Layered Beaded Necklace
8. Fuzzy Elbow Heart Patches
9. Make Your Own Nail Art Tool
10. Zipper Bracelet Cuff
source: Brit + Co. (www.brit.co)
Have some of your own favorite DIY craft, jewelry, or projects? Share them below in the comments, I’d love to see them!