I don’t watch award shows for the awards, I watch them to see the all the stars on the red carpet! Last night’s 2013 Grammy Award Show was no different. Here’s my vote on the 5 best beauty looks of the night!
1. Rihanna topped my best dressed and best beauty look of the night. I was pleasantly surprised by her soft romantic look. It’s quite a departure from her edgier, wild style (which I also love!). I had forgotten how great she looks with long hair! Her locks looked ultra feminine in the perfect ombre worn in gentle curls. She definitely sealed the deal with those bold red lips!
2. Next on my list is Taylor Swift. Honestly, I never get tired of her long bangs and smokey eyes. It creates this oh-so-alluring look. Her girly braided updo gave her youthful look while her dress was just fab too with the lovely drapery and glitter straps.
3. Beyonce, Beyonce. Honestly she can do no wrong! I love this ultra classic look she wore to the Grammy’s. Her slick center part pony showcases her great brows, neutral eyes, and red lips perfectly!
4. Adele textured beehive hair was just fabulous! From the side view, you can how each curled piece of hair perfectly placed. In her classic 50’s style, she wore her wing tipped liner and an uber cute lace dress.
5. My last fave look of the Grammy Awards goes to Alexa Chung. Though not as glamorous as some of the other looks of the night, it was perfect and true-to-style for this fashionista. The look was pretty and low key, with a simple focus of red lips.
What were your favorite beauty looks from the Grammy Awards? Let me know in the comments below!