Today, I want to share a new kind of subscription box with you. Causebox is a quarterly box from Sevenly sending a curated box of their favorite socially conscious products for women. Sevenly is a company that creates apparel and art. But most importantly, they are a company with heart. Sevenly gives 7% to charity and over the last three years they’ve raised $4 million for various causes around the world. Every quarter you’ll get $150 worth of items plus be able to designate where 7% of the purchase price is donated.
Here’s what was included in the Spring Causebox:
(Starting from the left and going clockwise)
- Perf Turkish Towel: ($55) A turkish woven towel perfect that’s for spring outings. This item couldn’t have come in a more perfect time for me. Super light weight and easily packable, it’s perfect for a picnic in the park or trip to the beach.
- Tribe Alive Bracelet: ($35) Crafted by Tribe Alive exclusively for Sevenly. Every bracelet is handmade by women in Honduras under fair trade working conditions. This cute dainty bracelet is fun and colorful, I can see myself wearing this bracelet a lot!
- Denik Be the Change Journal: ($17.99) I love a great notebook. Especially when a portion of every notebook goes to funding schools in developing countries through amazing foundations like Pencils of Promise.
- Good Spread Peanut Butter & Honey Packet (sample): This peanut butter helps feed malnourished kids.
- Smarty Pants Vitamins: ($4.25) Smarty Pants partners with Vitamin Angel’s to give vitamins to a child in need for every vitamin bottle they sell.
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace: ($34) The recycled bullet casing symbolizes the fight against hunger.
- “Good Day” Sevenly Cling ($9.95) A fun little decal to remind you that “Today is a good day!” I love the idea of this and I’m planning to put it on my hallway mirror! (not shown in picture)
Interested in learning more about Causebox, or getting one of your own?
The Spring Causebox is available until May 18th, so make sure you get yours soon!
Let’s connect on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin‘