Ribbon Pearl Bracelet Tutorial
Here’s a another simple, fun DIY bracelet tutorial for you. This was actually my Sunday afternoon project, but it took me a couple days to compile the pictures. But here it is for you!
I love this DIY ribbon pearl bracelet for its classic girly look and of course, how easy it do! It works well as a stand alone bracelet or even stacked with some other bracelets for an arm party. It’s a very elegant piece, and I think it would look worn at a more formal event such a wedding!
Materials Needed for this ribbon pearl bracelet:
- You will need approximately 20 inches of ribbon – about 3 times the length of your wrist.
- Pearls or beads. I’ve used 12mm beads in the tutorial
- Stretch cord or stringing material
- A needle
- Thread your stretch cord through your needle, ( you may need a needle with a larger loop hole depending on the size of your stretch cord.) Then sew through a fold of ribbon.
- Thread the needle through bead.
- Then thread the needle through another fold.
- Repeat steps 2-3 til you have all your beads strung.
- Tie the ends of the cord ends together into a secure knot and tie the ribbon into a pretty bow.
You can also make this pearl & ribbon woven bracelet with many different variations such as weaving through extra folds or uneven widths of ribbon for a more creative fun look. I’ve even seen this bracelet done with 2 colors of ribbon for a dual toned look as well. I hope you give this pearl ribbon bracelet tutorial a try!