This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend the 4th annual Wedluxe Show held at Arcadian in downtown Toronto. The Wedluxe Show offers a luxurious, stylish, and fresh take on the world of wedding shows. It was truly a fairy tale experience where the top of the top and best of Toronto’s wedding industry had a chance to strut their stuff.
This year’s theme was “Written in the Stars”, inspired by the sky and all things celestial. Presented by Wedluxe, Oliver & Bonacini, Hudson’s Bay and Kleinfeld, together they put on a luxurious show spanning across 3 floors including the Arcadian and the 7th floor of Hudson’s Bay where Kleinfeld and the Hudson’s Bay Wedding Registry is located.
Everything in the show was so thoughtfully planned and decorated from the entrance way (above) to the golden aisle that ran through Kleinfeld. All facets of the industry were there, including florists, cake designers, stationers, decorators, videographers and more. Each was a delight in their very own right.
The most unique part of the WedLuxe Wedding Show was the experiential areas. This year’s show included several unique areas of delicious and delightful touch points where guests could indulge themselves.
- The Botanique Creperie and Tea Tasting Bar featured herb-infused mini crepes in a live demonstration kitchen accompanied by a tea tasting bar with multiple flavors of hot and cold teas courtesy of Sloan Tea.
- At the Belle-Gem Waffle Bar, the chefs of Oliver & Bonacini Events and Catering served delectably sweet and savoury waffles.
- The Pearl Moon Lounge was an elegant Art Deco inspired salon to relax and lounge while enjoying mocktail caesars, fresh oysters, and confetti truffles from Momofuku lounge.
- A sweet tribute to haute couture in the form of beautiful cakes could be found in Couture Cake Gallery located in Kleinfield Hudson’s Bay, where elite cake and pastry exhibitors will pay homage to the beautiful gowns with sugar art.
- Everyone was swooning over Celestine Flower Market. Where thousands of fragrant roses upon roses were beautifully displayed. Plus all the guests of the show received beautifully hand-tied takeaway bouquet.
And to top things off, each of the guests at the Wedluxe Show received a gift bag with worth more than $150 of goodies from the Noir Blanc Gift Bar. It was truely an event filled with a world of luxury.
It was an incredible show and I can’t want to see next year’s event!
Let’s connect on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin‘