Winter dressing is my favorite because there are just so many accessories to choose from and you’re never restricting to wearing just one – it’s all about layering and styling!
- Gloves: I’m especially in love with these Club Monaco Lois leather and knit gloves. They’re oh-so-chic with the contrasting textures. I think the elongated silhouette is a great feature, helping you keep your wrists and lower arms warm too!
- Headbands: Lately I’ve just been in love with knit head bands. I think I wore one every day last week! I find it much more functional than a beanie or a hat – keeping your ears and head warm, while not completely crushing your hair.
- Beanies: On those extra chilly days where a headband doesn’t cut it, (or a bad hair day,) beanies are perfect. I’ve just added this burgundy angora beanie to my want list! It’s simple style makes it a staple piece. While it’s color is on trend for the season, yet easy to match with with neutrals and dark colors.
- A knit infinity/circle scarf is definitely a must-have. Both functional and stylish, I think I could buy one in every color! But if I had to choose one, I’d go with an oatmeal/cream color. I think it just brightens up your face when you have a light color framing it.
- Ear muffs are for those days when your hair must stay perfect! Not to mention they’re uber cute!
- Patterned tights give great texture to any outfit. Make your plain dresses a little more fun with patterns.