The top 15 Canadian clothing brands I shop at the most!
If you didn’t know, I’m Canadian! 🇨🇦 There are so many great brands that have originated here. So today I thought I’d share some of my favourite Canadian clothing brands with you.
In this list, you’ll find a range of Canadian brands for clothing, outerwear, accessories, in a full range of prices, as well as some sustainable options, so there’s something for everyone!
Dynamite is a Canadian Clothing Brand for women for comtemporary women’s clothing. They have a variety of clothing for all occasions. From everyday to dressy outfits, to luxe loungewear to spend your weekends in.
Their clothing stylish, affordable and good quality. They are a great place to shop for everyday clothing – both for casual and work, as well as going out and date night outfits.
My favourite items to shop for at Dynamite:
- they have amazing body suits with SO man different fits and styles
- Affordable denim in for a range of body types
- their faux leather pants are amazing quality for the $50-70 price tag
Growing up in Vancouver, Lululemon has been the go-to Canadian brand for leggings and athletic wear. Their clothing fits wonderfully, is practical, and so very comfortable!
Are they pricey for yoga gear? Yes, Lululemon leggings generally cost more than most leggings, but they fit amazing. And I always end up wearing them a lot, so it takes the cost per wear down. But if you’re looking to save make sure to check out their “we made too much” section for sales!
Their classic Align leggings have been a long time favourite of mine. It stretches in every direction and are famously soft. I also love their Invigorate Leggings for training and working out. These have pockets and a little more compression to them.
3. Frank and Oak
Frank and Oak is a Canadian clothing brand that makes sustainable apparel, shoes and accessories for both men and women.
Their clothing is sustainable and consciously made with innovative fabrics made from nature. I love how their clothing has is modern yet timeless style, and is thoughtfully designed to practical as well as stylish.
My favourite items to shop for at Frank and Oak:
- Great basics like classic tees, mockneck tops, sweatshirts
- SO many cozy sweaters – a Canadian must!
- Chic outerwear that’s warm and functional
It doesn’t get more Canadian that Roots! I grew up wearing sweats from Roots and still do now!
If you haven’t tried their sweats before, they’re to die for. They’re ultra soft and cozy and feel like you’ve owned them forever.
5. Garage Clothing
Garage is a sister brand to Dynamite and carries trendy and affordable clothes for young women.
Whether you’re looking for everyday casual clothes, or outfits to go to in or even for your next vacation, Garage has it all! They also carry a wide range of affordable accessories to complete your outfit.
Knix makes some of the most comfortable underwear and bras that I’ve ever tried. Not only that, but they’re flattering, beautiful and are leakproof too!
7. Kotn ($)– Luxe sustainable cotton basics for everyday
8. Kit and Ace ($$$$) – Elevated everyday athleisure clothing like Lululemon
9. Noize ($$$) – Cruelty free outerwear and apparel
10. Mackage ($$$$$)– Luxury Canadian outerwear, bags and shoes
11. Oak + Fort ($$) – modern clothing and homewares
12. Soia & Kyo ($$$$) – A sister brand to Mackage for women’s and men’s outerwear
13. Herschel Supply Co ($$)– One of Canada’s most popular accessory brands for backpacks, luggage, travel bags, and more.
14. Aritzia ($$$$) – modern elevated clothing
15. Rudsak ($$$$$) – Premium leather jackets and outerwear
Have a favourite Canadian brand that’s not on this list?
Let me know in the comments below!
More fashion & shopping posts:
- Best Winter Coat Brands From Canada
- Top 40 Best Online Shopping Websites for Women
- Websites Like SHEIN for Cheap and Trendy Clothes
- Where to Buy Your Next Pair Of Jeans
- Best Wardrobe Basics for Women
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses
- Top 20: Places to Shop for Shoes Online
- 7 Essential Shoes for Every Women Should Own