There are just some pieces in you always turn to and for me it’s this tan blazer and jeans outfit.
I feel like I’m always reaching for one or the other, and many cases both since they also make a great pairing as an outfit!
Both these pieces have been on high rotation for me since last summer. So I thought I’d give them the spotlight in this week’s style post!
More jeans outfit ideas you might like:
- Spring Denim Trends: Flared Jeans and Straight Leg Jeans
- Fall OOTD: Wide Leg Jeans and Blouse
- 3 Cute Tops to Wear With White Jeans
- Spring OOTD: Tan Blazer and Wide Leg Jeans
- How to Wear Cropped Jeans
- 4 Ways to Wear Wide Leg Jeans
Having a great pair of denim and a everyday blazer are timeless basics. It’s all about finding the right fit for you.
Last year, I started exploring with different jeans styles, ranging from flared to straight, and I just fell in love with these wide leg jeans.
FYI: this is the link to them, but the washes will change with the seasons and as they sell out and come back into stock.
They are more fitted around the waist remain loose for the length of the leg. I feel like this helps to balance the shape because it’s not completely baggy all over.
If you’re looking for a new pair of jeans, check out this post for a round up of the best places to shop online for jeans!
I’ve had this blazer for probably 2 years now, and I wear it all.the.time. Believe it or not, it’s from SHEIN and probably one of the best pieces I’ve gotten from them.
As one of their best sellers, this blazer always sells out as soon as it gets back in stock. It come in a few colours and sometimes some seasonal ones too. I recently also ordered the white version, since I liked it so much!
This blazer has a slight oversize fit and has it an effortless look that I love. Being tan, it’s great neutral colour and not as formal as a black blazer. I find that I’m able to wear it both casually and dressed up.
Looking for more blazer outfits?
Here are 15 casual spring and summer blazer outfits for everyday!
I’m using my YSL Loulou bag again. It’s probably my favourite handbag of the moment. and my most used as well. I find it a compact size to carry, while being able to fit a lot! Plus, being a neutral colour it goes with everything! I only see myself using this bag more as the summer arrives!
Check out the full review on my YSL Loulou here!
Watch video for this outfit below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for my weekly videos!
Have any favourite items in your closet that you always turn to? Let me know in the comments below!
More fashion and style posts you might like:
- Chic Neutral Outfits for Spring from MOTF
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses Online
- Websites like SHEIN for Cheap and Trendy Clothes
- Best Brands for Women’s Basics Made to Last
- DIY Summer Fashion Ideas
- Best Online Shopping Websites for Women
- SHEIN Shopping Tips
- Top 10 Amazon Fashion Finds
- Where to Buy Spring Dresses Online
- Black Leggings Outfits that Aren’t Boring
- Spring/Summer Picks from Revolve: Dresses and Tops