Still one of the chicest hair styles, the long bob or lob haircuts are fun, sophisticated and surprisingly low maintenance.
Both lobs and bobs are a classic style that strike the perfect balance between short and long. These 2 cuts are universally flattering for a variety of different face shapes, hair textures and complexions.
Lobs and bobs are beautiful in any texture – straight and sleek or wavy and messy. You can never get bored of styling this cut, you can wear your lob as a down-do, or lift your locks up in a sort of updo or half-up hairstyle – so many options and there’s always a quick and easy styling method, depending on your hair type.
So for some hair inspiration for your next trip to the salon, I’ve rounded up 15 of my fave bobs and lobs cuts from Pinterest to share with you!
1. A lob haircut with golden highlights gives off total summer vibes
2. A blunt bob with curtain bangs – so modern, yet timeless
3. A long bob haircut with face framing highlights
4. Straight or Wavy? This textured lob haircut looks great both ways!
5. Who else is obsessed with curtain bangs?
6. This textured bob looks good straight or wavy
7. Julianne Hough’s shaggy bob haircut is the epitome of cool
8. A long lob with an angle cut looks so chic and modern
9. Money piece highlight bangs with a choppy bob haircut
10. This cute bob makes me want to cut off all my hair again!
10. Love this choppy textured bob on dark hair
10. Jlo with a sleek lob haircut
12. A cute choppy bob hairstyle
13. Love the contrast these balayage highlights give this lob
14. Sleek and chic with an angled lob
15. Medium length lob cut hair with layers
Think you’d try any of these hair styles yourself?
Let me know in the comments below!
More from hair and beauty:
- This Hair Tool Help Me Master the Blowout
- Bio-Oil for Hair: the Hair Secret I Swear By
- My Viviscal Hair Journey
- Beauty SOS: How to Turn Damaged Hair to Healthy Hair
- Hair Repair with Infusium23