Still one of the chicest looks of the year, the bob and lob cuts are fun, sophisticated and surprisingly low maintenance. I spent to good half of last year with a lob and have been thinking of going back to it. It’s a classic style that strike the perfect balance between short and long. These 2 cuts are universally flattering for a variety of different face shapes, hair textures and complexions.
Lobs and Bobs are beautiful in any texture – straight and sleek or wavy and messy. You can never get bored of styling this cut, you can wear your lob as a downdo, or lift your locks up in a sort of updo or half-up hairstyle – so many options and there’s always a quick and easy styling method, depending on your hair type. So for some hair inspo, I’ve rounded up 15 of my fave bobs and lobs cuts from Pinterest to share with you!
1. Simple shoulder length bob with long bangs
2. Layered bob in rose gold
3. Julianne Hough – Good lord this makes me want to cut off all my hair again
4. The perfect rosy lob bob
5. A cool lob with ashy highlights
6. Love the contrast and the layers, so dramatic and sexy
7. Julianne Hough – Can’t get enough of her lob bob
8. Think in pink!! Platinum & Pastel: created with the pink temporary colour.
9. Love this lob, looks so pretty and effortless
10. Kinda of obsessed with Julianne Hough’s new ‘shag’ haircut
11. Love this slight tinge of purple in this lob
12. Medium length lob cut hair with layers
13. Love a lob with some color!
14. A cute nice choppy bob
14. Lob with balayage
Here’s a pic of my lob from last year just in case you’re curious!
Think you’d try any of these hair styles yourself?
Let me know in the comments below!