Today, I want to share a new kind of subscription box with you. Causebox is a quarterly box from Sevenly sending a curated box of their favorite socially conscious products for women. Sevenly is a company that creates apparel and art. But most importantly, they are a company with heart. Sevenly gives 7% to charity and over the last three years they’ve raised $4 million for various causes around the world. Every quarter you’ll get $150 worth of items plus be able to designate where 7% of the purchase price is donated.
Here’s what was included in the Spring Causebox:
(Starting from the left and going clockwise)
- Perf Turkish Towel: ($55) A turkish woven towel perfect that’s for spring outings. This item couldn’t have come in a more perfect time for me. Super light weight and easily packable, it’s perfect for a picnic in the park or trip to the beach.
- Tribe Alive Bracelet: ($35) Crafted by Tribe Alive exclusively for Sevenly. Every bracelet is handmade by women in Honduras under fair trade working conditions. This cute dainty bracelet is fun and colorful, I can see myself wearing this bracelet a lot!
- Denik Be the Change Journal: ($17.99) I love a great notebook. Especially when a portion of every notebook goes to funding schools in developing countries through amazing foundations like Pencils of Promise.
- Good Spread Peanut Butter & Honey Packet (sample): This peanut butter helps feed malnourished kids.
- Smarty Pants Vitamins: ($4.25) Smarty Pants partners with Vitamin Angel’s to give vitamins to a child in need for every vitamin bottle they sell.
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace: ($34) The recycled bullet casing symbolizes the fight against hunger.
- “Good Day” Sevenly Cling ($9.95) A fun little decal to remind you that “Today is a good day!” I love the idea of this and I’m planning to put it on my hallway mirror! (not shown in picture)