It’s been a minute since I did an actual outfit post. You’ll have to forgive me as I’m about 6 months pregnant at the moment! And the last 5 months have been far from walk in the park.
But that’s not what this post is about! In December I had a chance to work with Banana Republic to style a winter look. So I picked out some pieces that I could wear throughout the remainder of my pregnancy as well as be great wardrobe staples I can go back to over time.
A classy winter look from Banana Republic
With sweater weather in full swing, I found this heavy cable knit sweater was a great addition with lots of stretch for my growing belly. Plus it was oh-so-soft, because I can’t stand an itchy sweater.
I paired it with this boucle wrap skirt, which is another timeless piece. And actually got this piece in the petites section which was great because the length worked out perfectly.
Of course, outerwear this time is the most important piece of clothing you’ll need this time of year. This classic tan wool coat is definitely an investment piece price at $650. But one I can see myself wearing year after year!
To complete the look I added some gold accessories from Dean Davidson, one of my favourite Canadian jewelry brands. Along with some tall brown boots and my favorite bag of the moment with is this barrel bag from Senreve.
Check out this outfit in motion on my YouTube Channel!
Get more outfit ideas:
- Sweater Weather Outfit Ideas: Cozy Knit Looks for Winter
- Holiday Dresses for All Your Upcoming Parties
- Websites Like SHEIN for Stylish, Affordable Clothes
- Top 20 Best Designer Discount Websites
- Canadian Jacket Brands to Keep You Warm and Looking Stylish This Winter
- Best Places to Shop for Shoes Online
- 15 Floral Dresses Under $30
- Best Places to Buy for Jeans Online
- Websites like Fashion Nova for Cheap & Chic Clothes
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses Online
- Best Online Shopping Sites You Wish You Knew About Sooner