DIY Love Knot Earrings and Pendant
With Valentine’s day coming up this week ’tis the season for love! And since it is always good to show yourself a little love too, I thought I would make myself a nice little Valentine’s day present! There’s nothing I love more than dainty jewelry, so these love knot earrings and pendants make the perfect little gift. They’re also super easy to make, and they don’t need to be perfect to look pretty, so this is a great DIY anyone can do!
Materials For Wire Knot Earrings:
- 6 inches of 20 gauge wire
- Jewelry pliers & wire cutter
- Earring backings / chain necklace
- 5-10 minutes time
- Nail file
DIY Love Knot Earrings Tutorial
- Prep your materials: Cut your wire into two 3 inch pieces.
- Pick up your wire and hold it in between the tips of your pliers.
- Now just wind it around the pliers in a circular shape.
- Shift your grip on your wire ball to and keep wrapping the wire around to form a sphere. Then take the last 1/4 inch and bend it out straight to form the pin of an earring.
- Wear and enjoy!
DIY Wire Love Knot Pendant
To make a matching little love knot pendant you can use the exact came process, but just keep on wrapping until the very end. Then you can just thread a chain through one of the wire loops!
- If you have sensitive skin like me, a clear coat of polish on the earring backings will allow you to wear these earrings without irritation.
- Better safe than sorry – file down your sharp edges of the wire with a nail file if they feel a little jagged.
Happy Valentine’s Day!