Nail appliques are god sent gifts to the nail art world. They’re an easy way to get a perfect manicure every time. Best of all, you don’t have have to sit around waiting time for your nails to dry. Well here’s a genius trick to making your own DIY nail appliques from real nail polish.
See how I made these fun splatter DIY Nail Appliques over at SheKnows.com!Check out more nail inspo and nail art tutorials:
- Heart Nail Art Design – No Nail Tools Required!
- Spring Flowers Nail Design
- How to Create Heart Nail Designs
- Easy Quilted Nail Art Pattern
- Make Your Own DIY Nail Appliques and Nail Stickers
- Starburst Nail Tutorial
- Movember Mustache Nails Tutorial
- Easy Peasy Sharpie Nail Art
- Minimal Nail Art – Easy Geometric Design