Online shopping is one of my favourite hobbies. And I’m always looking for new places to shop! I recently discovered J.ING clothing, an online retailer that sells affordable and trendy clothing.
J.ING been gaining popularity on both YouTube and TikTok, and I’ve seen quite a few shopping hauls and unboxings that had gotten me curious. So when they reached out, I thought it was a good opportunity teamed up with them to try out their clothing and give you a full J.ING Review, along with a try on of the pieces.
I ordered 5 items from J.ING: including a top, 2 skirts (skorts actually), 1 pair of pants and sweater + skirt set. And here’s my unboxing video of my recent J.ING haul!
I received these 5 clothing pieces from J.ING for this haul to review:
1. Abigail Tweed Checkered Skirt, $19
2. Split Hem Straight Leg Pants, $49
3. Mock Neck Mini Dress Sweater Set, $41
4. Ivory Asymmetric Faux-Wrap Contrast Stitch Skort, $22
5. White Contrast Trim Button Detail Knit Top, $17
First I’m going to give a you a little background on J.ING, along with an FAQ for common questions. And throughout the post you can see me style the pieces.
J.ING is an online retailer that sells affordable, yet stylish clothes for women. They carry clothing of all kinds including tops, bottoms, knitwear, dresses, and special occasion outfits and dresses for weddings and formal events.
They have a variety of styles too. Ranging from casual everyday clothes and office workwear to loungewear, swimwear and even wedding attire.
You can find the all season most popular looks and trends at J.ING. But you’ll also find a lot of great affordable basics too
I find their clothing has a classy and well tailored look to them.
What is the quality of J.ING clothing?
J.ING clothing is comparable to high street brands like H&M and Zara. Overall the quality of their clothing ranges from good to great depending on piece.
I would say the quality better that some other fast fashion retailers like SHEIN. None of my clothing were felt thin or were see through, and the skirts were fully lined.
The material of the pants in particular were amazing! It’s a thick soft fabric that would make it great for the winter time. I was very impressed with this piece and highly recommend it!
How is Sizing?
I found J.ING clothing to be true to size (TTS) for me. I typically wear a size 2 or small and all the J.ING clothing I ordered fit as expected.
Though they are TTS, I would say that their sizing is not very inclusive and doesn’t cater to larger sizes. Many clothes are have 3 size options (small, medium, large) and others are simply one size. However if you are petite, this would probably be a good brand for you!
Is J.ING clothing legit?
Yes, J.ING is a legitimate online retailer and business. You can expect to get what you order and they do business like any other online retailer.
Is J.ING a good brand?
Overall I would say J.ING is a good clothing brand, but there are both pros and cons to shopping at J.ING.
Pros to shopping at J.ING:
- Affordable prices – with most clothing ranging from $10-80
- Trendy Clothings – the latest styles and this seasons trends
- Free returns and exchanges – in the US, UK, and Germany. Exchanges are also free.
- Easy to order online – easy to use website
Cons to shopping at J.ING:
- Fast fashion – J.ING is a fast-fashion retailer,
- Excessive plastic packaging – Each one of your clothing pieces comes in a plastic bag and I can understand this protects the clothing but it becomes a bit much when you order a few pieces.
- Non inclusive sizing – clothing often comes in just S, M, L or sometimes even just one size.
- Many items are ship from China so shipping times may vary
Is J.ING a Chinese Brand? Is J.ING Korean?
According to this wiki, J.ING is an American retailer based in Los Angeles, California. When I placed my order, the clothing shipped from China though and came packaged much in the same style as SHEIN, Romwe and other fast fashion retailers.
My J.ING Review
Overall, I loved all 5 pieces from my J.ING clothing order. I found the quality of the clothing to be quite good and better than expected for the price that they were.
They had a great selection of workwear clothes as well as casual everyday clothes, with a variety of styles that range from classic to sporty.
J.ING a great place to shop for affordable and trendy clothing while on a budget. If you spend a little more, the quality will definitely reflects in the price as well.
Have you shopped at J.ING before? Let me know in the comments below!
More fashion and style posts:
- Best SHEIN finds: 8 Items Actually Worth Buying
- 10 Layering Essentials for Fall & Winter
- Essential Shoes Every Woman Should Own
- SHEIN Holiday Shopping Guide
- 3 Basic Blazers Every Woman Needs
- The Best Ballet Flats for Every Budget
- Everyday Makeup Favourites
LovelyNovember 17, 2022
The skirts are cute!
EileenNovember 18, 2022
Thank you Lovely!
JenniferNovember 16, 2022
Curated by Jennifer
EileenNovember 18, 2022