As if you couldn’t already get everything you ever needed on Amazon, they’re expanding their presence in the fashion industry with 8 private label fashion brands offering a range of clothing and accessory brands. From everyday staples to demure dresses, these brands marry high quality fabrics, made-to-fit sizes, and the perfect dose of inspired style. Keep reading to learn more…
Big thanks to Amazon.ca for sponsoring this post. This post contains affiliate links, but this will never influence the honesty of the content. Everything you see on YesMissy is something I genuinely like & recommend.
Amazon Private Label Brands
Amazon has growing list of private label brands and currently have 8 on the roster. Each brand targets a different fashion need, whether it be everyday basics, contemporary styles, or accessories to complete your look, you’ll find something you’ll need and love. Here’s a list of Amazon’s current private labels with a brief description of each of the brands:
- Lark & Ro: Practical and polished, Lark & Ro is geared towards working women with dresses billed as “styles you’ll love, season after season.” (Most items are under a $100 CAD price point!)
- Paris Sunday: Fast-fashion geared towards millennial women
- Ella Moon: women’s wear described as “Globally inspired, everyday beautiful.” Think Anthropolgie without the price tag.
- Mae: Beautiful & romantic intimates featuring bralettes, sleepwear, and more.
- Coastal Blue: A new wave of swimwear made for real life – size inclusive with a wide-range of plus sizes.
- Amazon Essentials: Clothing basics made better, affordable products made for Men & Women including basic polo shirts, shorts, underwear and more.
- Goodthreads: Effortless, stylish, crafted with care – products for Men from shirts to pants
- Button Down: Made-to-fit Men’s buttoned down dress shirts
These brands are exclusively available to Amazon Prime members. If you’re not familiar with Amazon Prime, it’s a membership program that gives customers access to streaming video, music, e-books, free 2 day shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services and deals. It’s a no-brainer if you shop at Amazon regularly and cost $79 annually for Canadians, and $99 for Americans. If you’re not sure and want to try it out, they offer a 30-day free trial gives you early access to deals, plus free two-day shipping. In some cases, you’ll even get bumped to complimentary 1-day shipping.
Bonus: If you’re a student with a valid email, you can get a free six-month trial of Amazon Prime Student, which gets you all of the benefits of Prime in addition to special student-specific deals. After that, Prime Student will cost you half the price of regular Prime. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on my first Amazon private label dress…
Lark & Ro Dress Review
In addition to loving how this dress looks on, I’m really quite impressed with the quality of the fabric and fit of my Lark & Ro dress. The material was thick, stretchy and so comfortable to wear and the cut is flattering and I can see it looking good on many body types. I love detail along the neckline and gentle ruffle of the skirt gave it a bit of character while keeping the dress classy.
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I ordered it, but I’m glad I did. I found all the Lark & Ro dresses to have a great timeless quality to them, and I can see them being wardrobe staple in any woman’s closet. This is dress had a $100 (CDN) price tag, which is reasonable price for a quality and cut of the dress, but there were also many other dresses in the $40-$65 range that looked beautiful as well.
Dress: Sleeveless Fit and Flare Dress with Pieced Bodice c/o Lark & Ro
Jacket: Babaton Trench Coat from Aritzia (last seen here)
Shoes: Pointy toe pumps with stacked heel by Guess (similar here)
Bag: Canvas doctor satchel bag by Prada (also seen here)
Check out some the Amazon Private Labels below!