I finally made it to the beach this summer, and with no time to spare. It was one of the items on my summer bucket list, which I hate to say I’ve only gotten a little over half way through on.
I know there’s theoretically 3 more weeks of summer, but with the arrival of September it’s hard to think of anything else but the up fall season.
But on this lovely day, I headed out to Sugar Beach to enjoy some sunshine and take advantage of what summer we had left. Sugar Beach is an urban beach park on the waterfront of downtown Toronto.
It’s a little city escape filled with white sand, pink umbrellas, and white Muskoka chairs, and of course a perfect spot to take some pictures too!
Although the material was light and almost sheer, the pattern prevented it from looking transparent. It’s a true wrap dress with no buttons and just the ties to hold it in place, which stayed surprisingly well.
The ties were extra long so it allowed me to wrap them around twice before tying them. I also love how the wrap came together and left a slit up the front, so it shows just enough leg, but not too much that I feel exposed. It has full length sleeves too so I can see myself wearing this into the fall as well.
Full outfit details below…
Full Outfit Details:
More fashion and style posts you might like:
- Top 20: Best Places to Buy Wedding Guest Dresses
- Where to Buy the Best Wardrobe Basics
- 40 Online Shopping Sites You Wish You Knew About Sooner
- Best Places to Shop for Jeans Online
- Websites like SHEIN For affordable Trendy Clothes
- Where to Buy Spring Dresses Online
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses Online
- Websites like Fashion Nova for Cheap & Chic Clothes
- Best Places to Shop for Shoes Online
- Cute Summer Sandals under $50