I love the holidays for so many reasons, and one more is all the cute holiday beauty sets that come out this time of year! This time I have a few pieces from from the NARS holiday collection to share with you.
NARS Holiday Sets Review
I have 3 of the NARS holiday sets to share with you:
- Rising Star Cheek Palette
- Triple Threat Lip and Cheek and Lip Set
- Stardust Setting Powder Ornament
What the unboxing of this video below!
Rising Star Cheek Palette
Rising Star Cheek Palette is a new, limited edition blush palette with five shades of blush ranging from corals to pinks in 5 satin-finish shades and one more shimmery shade.
The formula feels like a bit of a mix of cream and powder. And it’s quite buildable colour so you can wear it natural or dramatic depending on your mood.
This NARS holiday cheek palette gives a really beautiful, healthy look to my face. And I’m finding the shades all the shades are quite universally flattering.
The Triple Threat Lip and Cheek and Lip Set is a must have set for all NARS orgasm lovers! It has all your favourites including:
- Orgasm afterglow lip balm full size!
- Orgasm mini multiple
- Orgasm mini blush
This would make a great gift set for any beauty lover, or a great way to stock up on your favourites!
Stardust Setting Powder Ornament
This cute Stardust Setting Powder Ornament is such a great stocking stuffer!
I’ve been wanting to try the Light Reflecting Setting Powder for awhile and I thought this mini was the perfect opportunity.
I have quite a few setting powders, but this one is a softer more luminous feel. I’ve tried it a couple times already and it did keep it my makeup in place pretty well all day.
Do you like collecting holiday beauty editions? Let me know in the comments below!
More beauty posts you might like:
- Amazon Beauty Favorites Under $50
- bareMinerals BAREPRO 16HR Foundation Review
- Best Facial Oils for Gua Sha
- Everyday Makeup Favourites
- Sephora Holiday Savings Event Picks
- 12 Winter Nails Ideas to Try RN
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand Reviewed
- 22 Bobs and Lobs to Crush Over
- NARS Summer Unrated Eventn
JenniferDecember 16, 2022
These palettes are so pretty!!
Curated by Jennifer
EileenDecember 27, 2022