It’s my first summer outfit of the season! And how fitting for it to be the long weekend here in Canada as well!
Winter felt extra long this year, and spring like a week. And finally this past weekend was the first time of the year I was able to a true summer outfit out of the house without being cold.
I’m glad that y2k has brought back so many trends, because skorts are such a cute one for summer. I can see this one already coming on high rotation for me with plenty for cute skort outfit ideas for summer.
I wore some chunky sneakers to keep it casual. And to finish off the look, I added my new BonLook Solstice sunnies and my Nano Speedy bag for bit of luxe.
What are you shopping for summer right now?
Let me know in the comments below!
Looking to update your summer wardrobe? Check out:
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses
- Websites like SHEIN For Affordable Trendy Clothes
- Best Places to Shop for Jeans Online
- Where to Buy the Best Wardrobe Basics
- Summer Sandal Trends to Try Right Now
- 7 Essential Shoes Every Woman Should Own
- Where I Shop For Cute & Affordable Swimwear