2 spring denim trends I’m loving: flared and straight leg jeans
Spring the perfect time to refresh your denim collection and update your wardrobe with this timeless staple.
Denim is such a great wardrobe staple and one you can get a lot of wear out of, making it a smart investment. Also it’s it’s an easy way to update your wardrobe without having to change much at all.
2 spring denim trends I’m loving are the flare jeans and straight jeans. And I recently got a pair of both from Bloomingdales to my wardrobe, and I’m excited to share why these denim trends are must-haves for any spring look!
More jeans outfit ideas you might like:
- Fall OOTD: Wide Leg Jeans and Blouse
- 3 Cute Tops to Wear With White Jeans
- Spring OOTD: Tan Blazer and Wide Leg Jeans
- How to Wear Cropped Jeans
- 4 Ways to Wear Wide Leg Jeans
Madewell Black High-Rise Flared Jeans
These Madewell black high-rise flared jeans from Bloomingdales have been the perfect addition to my spring wardrobe.
The flared jean is making a come back right now. And paired with a high rise I find this denim style flatters my figure while being comfortable to wear all day.
The flared bottom adds trendy feel to any outfit, making these jean great way to update casual looks.
When it comes to styling these jeans, the options are endless. I love to pair them with a fitted tee and some sneakers for a casual day out, or with a blazer and heels for a night out.
No matter how you rock them, these Madewell black high-rise flared jeans from Bloomingdales are sure to update to your spring looks!
Frame Classic White Straight-Leg Jeans
These classic Frame white straight-leg jeans from Bloomingdales are a timeless basic for your wardrobe. And a perfect way to update your wardrobe for spring!
They’re a fresh twist on traditional blue jeans, and they’re easy to dress up or down depending on the occasion. The straight-leg design gives them a clean and sophisticated look, making them perfect for casual and formal events.
When it comes to styling white straight-leg jeans, the key is to keep the rest of your fit simple and neutral. I love wearing them with a basic tee or a light sweater, and adding some simple accessories to complete the look.
They’re also great for dressing up with a blazer and heels for a business meeting or a special event. White straight-leg jeans are a versatile basic that you can wear year-round, making them a must-have for your spring.
I got both these jeans from Bloomingdales for 25% off last month. Right now they are actually 30% off! Plus they’re offering 20% off when you spend more than $200. Which make its a great time to do some spring shopping!
Upgrading my denim collection with these two must-have denim pieces has been great. They’re both great basics and I’ve been getting a lot wears out of them already.
The black high-rise flared jeans are perfect for adding some chic to any outfit, and the classic white straight-leg jeans are a versatile basic that can be dressed up or down. And with proper care, your new denim pieces will last for seasons to come.
More fashion & style posts you might like:
- Where to shop for Spring Dresses Online
- Summer Look: Michael Kors White Eyelet Dress
- Where to Shop for Your Next Pair of Jeans
- Best SHEIN finds: Tried and Tested
- 7 Essential Shoes Every Woman Should Own
- The 5 Shoes I’ve Been Wearing Most
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses Online
- 3 Basic Blazers Every Woman Needs
- 10 Layering Essentials for Fall & Winter
- Where to Shop For Cute & Affordable Swimwear
- Best Canadian Clothing Brands
- 20 Ethical & Sustainable Clothing Brands You’ll Fall in Love With
- Where to Buy the Best Wardrobe Basics Made to Last
- Websites Like SHEIN for Stylish, Affordable Clothes