Best places to buy jeans online
There are few items of clothing more versatile than a pair of jeans, they’re always on trend, yet classic enough to go with pretty much everything. I’m constantly adding to my collection, so knowing the best places to buy jeans online is pretty much a must for me.
Jeans are wardrobe staple for me, so having an entire section in the closet dedicated to denim is nothing short of a necessity. With an endless combination of fits and washes, from the casual to the refined, jeans lay the foundation for the modern woman’s wardrobe.
I believe there’s a perfect pair for every occasion. A solid black pair of skinnies paired with a blazer can pass for acceptable workwear in most offices, while a stone-washed style with rips is perfect for a casual brunch.
With denim in every price range and every style, it’s certain there’s no shortage of options out there, so I’ve done a little research (and shopping) to put together a cheat-sheet of the best places to buy jeans online.
Read more from fashion & style
- Black Leggings Outfits – 7 Ways for 7 Days
- 5 Ways to Wear a T-Shirt for #WFH
- Spring Lookbook: Favourite Outfits of the Season
- 3 Pieces to Take Your Wardrobe into Spring
- Winter Coats That Will Keep You Warm While Looking Cute
Best Places to Shop for the Jeans Online
1. REVOLVE – www.revolve.com
Revolve is one of the best places to buy jeans online. They sell all sorts of clothing from designer apparel to shoes and accessories. But their denim section is just to die for, they have all your fave designer denim in every washs, cuts, and style.
They’re always added new items to their inventory and I’d say have the best selection of jeans online. Best of all, they have a great sale section too, so they have plenty of jeans always on sale so make sure you check that out!
Shopping tip: Get 10% off your purchase when you subscribe to Revolve‘s email newsletter!
2. SHEIN – www.shein.com
SHEIN is one of my favourite online shopping websites and probably the one I shop at the most. They have a huge selection trendy clothes at really affordable prices and a go-to for me when it comes to shopping for jeans online.
They sell a full range of clothing, accessories and shoes, but have an incredible selection of trendy denim. Most of the jeans ranges from $10-30 and you just can’t beat the price.
Shopping tip: Get an additional 15% off and free shipping at SHEIN.com with code YESMISSY15
And if you like shopping at SHEIN, you’ll love this post on
Websites Like SHEIN for Stylish, Affordable Clothes
3. Everlane – www.everlane.com
Everlane has become a household name when it comes to elevated basics. So when they dropped their denim line I was an instant fan!
Their jeans are amazing flattering and timeless and have a great polished look to them. I love how they have models of all body types so you can see how they look on real body types.
On top of that, their jeans are made of premium Japanese denim in the world’s cleanest denim factory that uses 98% recycled water, because the truth is making denim takes a lot of water. Read more about the denim factory here.
Shopping Tip: Free shipping and get 10% off on your first order!
4. Boohoo – www.boohoo.com
If you’ve visited my post on my favourite places to shop online, you’ll know Boohoo is one of my favourites! And they won’t disappoint when it comes to a little denim experimentation. If you need some basics AND something adventurous, this is your one-stop shop for everything.
Shopping Tip: Boohoo really caters to all body types with petites, plus size, tall, and curvy fits for all their denim!
5. UNIQLO – www.uniqlo.com
Uniqlo is well known for their solid basics and budget friendly prices. They have been a favorite for all my wardrobe staples including jeans!
They a great collection of denim in a variety of fits and washes to match your style and another one of my favourites for buying jeans online.
6. For Long-Term Classics Jeans – Levi’s ($$)
7. For Affordable Every Day Jeans for all Body Types – Gap ($$)
8. For Trendy Distressed Jeans – ASOS ($)
9. For All Your Favourites – Amazon ($-$$$)
10. For a Variety of Styles and Washes – American Eagle ($$)
11. For Unique Denim Styles – Anthropologie ($$-$$$)
12. For Inclusive Sizing and On-Trend Styles on a Budget – Old Navy ($)
13. For Modern Silhouettes and Washes – Express ($$)
14. For All Your Designer Denim – Shopbop ($$$)
15. For the Latest and Greatest Styles – Urban Outfitters ($$)
16. For Body Accentuating Denim – Good American ($$)
17. For Discounted Designer Denim – Nordstrom Rack ($$)
18. For Style on a Budget – H&M ($)
19. For Curvy Girl Style with Flattering Washes and Fits – Additionelle ($$)
20. For a Website like SHEIN – Romwe ($)
Read more from shopping:
- Online Shopping Sites You Wish You Knew About Sooner
- 15 Floral Dresses Under $30
- Best Places to Shop for Summer Dresses Online
- 8 Pro Tips to Shopping at SHEIN
- 5 Things to Look For in Your Next Winter Boot