The mornings are feeling crisp and the sun is setting earlier and earlier. It’s a sure sign that fall is almost here.
This is my first real long sleeves + long pants outfit of the season! I feel like after a summer of simple dressing a classic combo like this is good way to start the fall.
A blouse and jeans are an outfit combo is one you can’t go wrong with, regardless of what the season is! Both these pieces are from SHEIN and are great quality finds!
I’ve been really into the wide leg jean style. It’s a fun style to wear both casually and dressed up. If you happen to be shopping for new pair of jeans, check out this post where I round up all the best places to shop online for denim.
These wide leg jeans are under $40 and feel super thick and durable. There’s no stretch to them they have that classic 90’s structured denim look which I love. (A small sacrificed on comfort though!)
Together, I think this satin blouse and denim combo make a great casual chic pairing that’s great for everyday, but still an elevated and polished look.
To complete this look, I accessorized with some brown leather accessories to add a little colour and dimension.
This belt is my latest purchase and one I’ve had my eye on for awhile – the Celine Triomphe Belt in Tan.
It’s this classic style belt that’s looks understated, yet luxe and seems to go with everything. I know it’s going to be a piece I wear for years and which makes it a worthwhile investment for me. (I’ll give a full review of it in a few months once I’ve worn it a more!)
Living in the city most of my commute and day to day errands done by walking. This means comfortable flats are a must! I’m sharing my picks of my best ballet flats for fall.
More jeans outfit ideas you might like:
- Spring Denim Trends: Flared Jeans and Straight Leg Jeans
- 3 Cute Tops to Wear With White Jeans
- Spring OOTD: Tan Blazer and Wide Leg Jeans
- How to Wear Cropped Jeans
- 4 Ways to Wear Wide Leg Jeans
Since the weather is still pretty warm, I decided to go for sandals while I still can. And completed my look with my sunglasses from Bonlook, along with some simple gold jewelry.
More fall fashion and style posts:
- 5 Fall Trends I’m Loving and 3 I’m Passing On
- Fall Outfits for the Office
- 5 Fall Fashion Staples to Add to Your Closet Right Now
- Decor Ideas for Getting Your Home Ready For Fall
- The Best Wardrobe Basics and Where to Shop for them
- 5 Summer Trends I’ll Be Wearing Into Fall
- 7 Fall Outfit Ideas for Every Day of the Week
- Websites like SHEIN for Affordable and Stylish Clothes
- Best Places to Shop for Fall Dresses
- Best p