Cute and cozy winter outfits with skirts for every day, school, and casual wear.
After wearing sweatpants for the better half of the past year, I’ve been getting back into dressing up and wearing skirts again!
Now with it being winter, this hasn’t been the best season to do it. But with midi and maxi skirt lengths, along with tights and the right outerwear, it’s really quite manageable.
In this post, I’m sharing some of my recent winter skirt outfits I’ve been wearing along, with some of my favourites of the past.
1. Cute Winter Skirt Outfit with Boots
The mini is making a comeback! I recently got this corduroy circle mini skirt and it has been such a great staple skirt for the fall and winter.
It’s such a cute winter skirt to wear with sweaters and booties. And easy to dress up or down which makes it versatile too!
2. Winter Outfit with Floral Skirt
This floral midi is a little more fun with a slit on the side. I love florals year round and this is a great skirt that can work all seasons as well.
Winter skirt outfit has a bit of a boho vibe to it. This skirt looks so cute with sweaters for the winter. But also great with tanks and lighter tops for the spring and summer.
If you want to see the last 2 outfits in action, check out this outfit reel on Instgram. And make sure you give me a follow for more daily outfits and behind the scenes action.
- Looking to shop for dresses and skirts? Check out best places to shop for spring dresses, summer dresses, fall dresses, and pencil skirt outfit ideas.
3. Plaid & Tartan Skirt Outfits
Plaid and tartan skirts have been popular again the last couple seasons and I’m not mad about! I recently got this red tartan skirt from Ever New, but this black and white one one has been a long time favourite of mine.
4. Leather Skirt Outfits
I have had this leather pencil skirt for years now, and I have to say it’s probably one of the best pieces you can invest in!
Office, date night, special events, and everything in between this skirt is chic, yet elegant and completely timeless.
3. Pleated Skirt and Sweater Outfit
When it comes to comfy winter skirt outfits, a pleated skirt and sweater tops the list!
To me this winter outfit has the comfort equivalent of wearing sweat pants. It’s cozy comfy and cute, and one of my go to cold weather outfit combinations!
- Looking for more cozy winter outfits? Check out these posts on outfits with sweaters, best layering essentials and 10 coats that will keep you looking cute while staying cozy!
5. Silk Skirt Outfits
I know a silk skirt may seem like an unlikely choice for winter outfits with skirts, but it’s has actually been one of my go to outfit basics. I just love pairing them with heavier sweaters and it’s such a luxe combination to wear.
If you’re looking for affordable silk items, I’ve been loving the MOTF collection at SHEIN. They have higher quality pieces in luxe materials like silk, cashmere, and wool that fairly price and more sustainably made as well!
More outfits and style posts:
- Websites Like SHEIN for Stylish, Affordable Clothes
- Best Amazon Fashion Finds of the Year
- 4 Party Outfit Ideas from Ever New
- Best Online Shopping Sites You Wish You Knew About Sooner
- 2 Snow Day Outfits
- Best Brands for Wardrobe Basics Made to Last