As you know I’m all about easy crafts! Well this is probably one of the easiest DIY bracelets I’ve made. And mighty cute one too! When it comes down to it, all this bracelet involves is tying 4 little knots in the right place! There are lots of options for variation depending on the types of beads you have. Here I’ve chosen a some crystal rondelles and a stardust ball, but you could just as easily use pony beads for a more casual look.
Supplies & Materials for this DIY bracelet:
- 14 inches of suede lace / leather lace
- a few beads with medium size holes. I usually use 4 beads – 3 for in the middle, and 1 as a closure bead.
- 10 minutes time
Instructions for Knotted Charm Bracelet
- Pick the beads that you want to highlight in your bracelet, then thread them through the suede lace.
- Once you have them one, gather them in the middle of the piece of suede lace.
- Now to hold the beads in place, tie a simple overhand knot on both sides of the beads.
- Then to make the adjustable closure: Thread on piece of suede lace though a bead, then thread the other end of the suede lace going the opposite way. If you have a little trouble fitting both strands through the one bead, try cutting the suede lace ends at an angle. The pointed ends are slimmer and easier to slip through. (If you really have trouble, you can always feed both ends in through the bead in the same direction and this will work as a sliding closure as well!) Then tie off the ends to prevent the closure bead from sliding off.
I love to read your comments, so let me know what you think!